August 9, 2012

Bye! Going to Bali!


I’m going to be missing in action over the next fortnight as I am heading to Bali with cotton socks and holly pop!

I’m not taking my laptop so I won’t be blogging, but I will be on twitter (@Slavisa_) and instagram (Slavisa) every now and then posting photos and keeping you updated so don’t forget to follow me there if you are interested!


It will be lovely to get away from Melbourne and Work for a little while, and I am really looking forward to it despite the fact that I will miss The Husband like crazy – this is pay back for America!! 

No, not really - he could not come unfortunately as he is working, but I am sure I will be counting down the days until I return to him!


I cannot wait to put on a bikini, soak up the sun, float around and sink a few cocktails.

Memories, ah sweet memories. 
This photo was taken in Thailand in 2010, it seems like a life time ago now though.

I’ve been to Bali twice but not for years and years so am intrigued to see if it is how I remember it. 


I shall see you when I return, hopefully more tan and relaxed, and don’t worry there will be blogging a plenty!

This is a photo from our honeymoon in November last year, such a good trip!

I only put on a bikini when on holiday as I rarely go to the beach when in Melbourne, sand kind of frustrates me here but I have a good supply of bikinis which I've been busy washing and drying ready for Bali! 

Stay safe for the next fortnight and I can’t wait to come home and blog about our adventures!!

If you have any recommendations of places to go, shopping etc leave me a comment and let me know please!



27 comments:

  1. Beautiful handbag store in Seminyak in the main Oberoi St and it's called Numero, open till all hours of the night.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky thing! I am so so jealous.

    Hope you have a great trip!

    Look forward to hearing about your adventures when you return, and seeing lots of pics! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. have fun! can't wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy!! please take lots and lots of photos. I'm getting married there next April and have never been. I hope the weather is amazing for you all.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a blast Mez! And wish holly all the best from the bloggers :-) Look forward to all the photos on your return! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe it is cotton socks who is getting married, but i'll wish holly all the best too :P :P

      Delete
  6. Good on you for going away without your husband, I think it's great if you have a relationship where you can do that. I know too many girls who won't go out for one night without their husbands and find it a bit sad really. Stay safe and have fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a couple of girls like this too, they never want to go out to dinner if their partners around, but each to their own.
      Sometimes I need a break from him hahahaha.
      I must admit that I would prefer he was coming with me, but I’m fine to go away without him. He travels a bit for work so I am used to it. Absence makes the heart grow fonder and all that crap.

      Delete
  7. You MUST get to potato head and try a millionaire's Martini - divine!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have a lovely holiday!! No suggestions but the sun and the surf sounds like it will be heaven.

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Soo lucky! Have a great time, and cant wait to see your posts when you get back =]

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have fun! I leave next week for Bali! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooh I can't wait to see all the piccys! And read up on all the fun.

    Have a blast!

    And yay to cotton socks for the wedding!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Enjoy Bali!!! Sarong in Seminyak is a stunning restaurant, think chandeliers, sofa's and cushions for dining (the best) & amazing espresso martini's.

    Biku is fun for high tea with tarot (bookings recommended)

    La Plancha right on the beach is fun for sunset cocktails on beanbags.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have fun Hun! Make sure to check out Potato Head - very cool and unique nightclub near the ocean and Cocoon Beach Club (gorgeous setting with day beds and their Toblerone cocktail is to die for).
    Sardine Restaurant in Kerobokan has very nice atmosphere and their food is sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ku De Ta is an amazing restaurant! Have a great time - I will miss your blogs :(

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ku de at is overrated IMO, my five restaurant was mamasan in seminyak. Similar food to red spice road

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sarong has fabulous food and I think the best breakfasts are at Grocer and Grind near Seminyak Square. For authentic Balinese go to Bumbu Bali in Tanjung Benoa. Metis in Kerobokan is also awesome.

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  17. have fun in bali babe! it will be nice to get away for a little bit :)
    im counting down the days til phuket! :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. Have fuuuuuuuuuun!!! Flying solo is always liberating.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I saw you at Denpasar airport. I was waiting to board a flight to Melbs and saw you walking past! I thought isn't that Mez! Hahah! Have an awesome trip!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh awesome!! I hope you had a great flight!!
      I was wrecked, carrying my special cargo ;)

      Delete
    2. Ohhh! :)
      Don't know of we're thinking the same thing right now. Haha!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails