I have been tagged by Jelena from Ms Jelena to take part in the blog game, TAG! You're it!
Basically I have to give you eleven fun facts about myself. I cannot promise that you will think they are fun, but they will definitely be facts. You can thank me later.
- You must post the rules
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself in the blog post
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you tagged
- Tag eleven new people and link them on your post
- Let them know you've tagged them.
Alrighty then, lets hop to it.
1. When I was younger I had Meningococcal Meningitis which was lodged behind my eye. I know, I'm lucky to live to blog about it. So that was not a fun fact but interesting never the less.
2. I have a very faint scar near my arm pit that occurred when I was about 6 and was standing on a chair, with a pool cue under my arm. I fell off the chair and the pool cue snapped in half, giving me a massive gash around my rib cage. Funny how the scar has travelled!!
3. I love to read. I will spend hours reading and ignoring The Husband. I often have 3+ books on the go and swap between them, but always finish them. I hate to not finish a book.
4. At one stage, I went to day care at a Bowling Alley. Mum was in a team, and she had a special bowling ball that was an awesome emerald green colour. I frigging hated that day care. Hated it. I also went to another day care but that did not last long. I finally switched to Walkers Road Pre School in Mount Eliza, and that was the best!! I wonder if pre schools do reunions?
5. When I was younger apparently I would not eat. I don't remember this, but even to this day Geefa always says "Have you eaten enough Maryanne?" after dinner. Completely annoying and uncalled for.
They said I would need to go to hospital if I didn't eat and my mum would sneak egg yolk into my banana smoothies.
6. I'm a total push over. If my friends need something done, they know that I will do it for them even if I am busy or don't what to do it. People take advantage of this.
7. I eat Vegemite on toast, every day.
8. I am a total slob. I'll let dishes sit in the sink for days, leave clothes on the floor etc. This drives The Husband INSANE and usually takes him yelling at me for me to actually do something. My mum recently asked me if I needed help looking after our apartment she was so disgusted in me.
9. If someone yells at me, I will cry. No doubt about it. Even if I have done nothing wrong.
10. I always get ingrown toenails. No matter how many times the podiatrist cuts them out, they come back. I don't know if I cut them wrong or if it is the shoes that I wear, but bloody hell they are annoying. I don't get them too bad but I did once and I couldn't even put the doona on my toes without crying. That was the worst pain I have EVER experienced.
11. I am so scared to be home alone. Terrified. The Husband is going away for 30 days soon and I don't know how I am going to cope?!
Now. These are who I choose to also do this. Suckers. This takes for ever!!!
I am now going to answer Ms Jelena's questions which will double as the questions that I am going to ask the other bloggers as I am too lazy to think of more!
- What show are you embarrassed to admit you watch?
Pickers & Hardcore Pawn. I love that shit.
- If you could be friends with one famous person, dead or alive, who would you choose?
- How many nail polishes do you own?
40 odd I think! I counted them the other day but cbf going back through my tweets to see.
- Savoury or sweet?
- Do you have any weird habits?
I'm a total picker. I love an ingrown hair.
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Dog. I want a dog so bad.
- How many languages do you speak?
One and it is jibberish.
- What’s your favourite movie ever?
Man On Fire!! THE BEST!
- What’s your favourite colour?
- What’s your dream job?
- If you could pick one country to live in for the rest of your life, which country would you choose?
Lets be honest here, Australia.