This post is supported by Bookworld.
Fathers Day is just around the corner. I'm not kidding. It's on September 7.
Recently I have been wondering what it is in September that I am meant to remember, and the only thing that seemed important enough to stick in my memory bank was that my sister is due to give birth (obviously, very important hence forgetting all other events!). Forget my wedding anniversary or fathers day.
So, for those who have also forgotten - this is a give away with you in mind.
It's not just for the forgetful of Fathers Day though. It's also for the fatherless, the general book worms out there and also those who simply like entering competitions online. Let's be honest, who doesn't like entering competitions.
What is in the prize pack??
The prize pack is worth $130 (an easy way to become Dads favourite child this year) and includes the following books:-
|Buy Now - Click HERE|
To enter the giveaway:
- Simply leave one (1) comment on this post, I don't mind what it says!. If commenting under anonymous please leave a twitter handle or email address so that I can contact you if you are the lucky winner.
- The one (1) winner will be drawn using a random number generator (hence only leaving one comment).
- Entrants must reside in Australia.
- The lucky winner will be drawn by 2PM on Wednesday 3 September 2014.
- The prize is valued at $130.
- The prize will be mailed out directly from Bookworld.
Now, Geefa, if you are reading this - don't get excited as your present won't be this good. Sorry.
Good luck everyone!